Strapping tape and Supportive taping is commonly used by Osteopaths, Remedial Massage Therapists and Trainers to:
- Reduce pain.
- Stabilise a sprained joint.
- Boost athletic confidence.
- Prevent injury recurrence.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
Rigid tape is commonly used in taping or strapping. It is often referred to as “sports tape”. This is used to dramatically reduce the mobility e.g. in a sprained ankle. The purpose is to hold the joint in safe position, and prevent it moving into an unsafe position.
Kinesiology Tape is an elastic sports tape that acts to dynamically assist your muscle function. It supports muscles and ligaments while allowing just enough healthy movement.
- Pain-relief via a de-loading of the vulnerable or painful structures.
- Or to facilitate normal movement, muscles or postural patterns.
- Aims of Strapping Tape.
- Stabilise or support the injury.
Please our Remedial Massage Therapist or our Osteopaths for the best strapping for your injury needs. They are experts in ankle strapping, knee strapping, shoulder strapping, wrist strapping, hamstring strapping and more.