How do ReachHealth consistently get great results for patients around Caulfield, Elsternwick, and St. Kilda?
When it comes to Osteopathy, Acupuncture and Massage, at ReachHealth our approach to health and wellbeing is simple.
- Look for the true cause of the pain. We will never assume that your back pain or sciatica is the same as the next person’s. You are unique and so is your condition. If you had an MRI that shows a disk bulge, but your symptoms do not match that, then the disk bulge is not the real problem… At ReachHealth we put in a little extra effort to find out what else could be underlying your pain.
- It is a “twisted pelvis” – see an osteopath
- Is it tight back muscles – get a professional massage
- Is it coming form your digestive system or women’s health issues – Visit our acupuncturist / Chinese herbal medicine practitioner
- The simple answer is usually the truest. It is very fashionable to make complicated diagnosis…. Disk prolapse, spondylitis, carpal tunnel syndrome etc… however, the part that causes the pain in these syndromes is often just tight muscles or restricted joints.
- We have seen so many people who were told that they would need an operation for their sciatica, when all they had was a tight calf muscle that referred to their back. We resolved their “sciatica” in 3 sessions
- Be Honest. While this might sound hard to believe, there are many clinics that scare people into getting much more treatment than they need. At ReachHealth we commit to honesty about what can or cannot be treated, and about how many sessions it will take for you to recover. If things are not improving as fast as we would expect, then we ask why… We don’t just keep telling you to come back.
- 1st session: Diagnose the true cause of an issue, and start treating it
- 2nd session: Check that we are making significant progress already
- 3rd session: Have the problem almost fully resolved
- 4th & 5th sessions: Move towards self-management
- Maintenance treatment: Only if your condition or your lifestyle causes reoccurrence of your pain.